Your health and safety is our top priority as we continue to navigate through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
All ThoroCheck inspectors have been COVID-19 certified by the International Association of Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Our inspectors will take the following precautions during your home inspection:
- Only essential personnel will be in attendance at your home inspection.
- When meeting others, we use the new “elbow greeting,” rather than shake hands with clients and agents.
- We observe the 6-foot rule for social distancing, even in close quarters.
- We use hand sanitizer after touching people and any surfaces (including tools and work vehicles).
- We wear all the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) during this time. A face mask, shoe covers, gloves, hat, and even a Tyvek® suit and respirator will provide the added protection to keep you safe.
We use email, phone and video chat as often as possible to limit the number of in-person meetings and appointments.