Monday – Saturday: 7am – 7pm
We are licensed and insured to professionally handle all the aspects of a home inspection.
We are certified to help you identify mold spots with our top-notch techniques and tools.
Radon has become one of the main causes of cancer in the country, that's why we take care of this aspect.
To monitor the quality of your home water, you should consider requesting water testing with us.
For your safety and peace of mind, we recommend that you have an annual inspection.
We verify that your chimney is structurally sound, to prevent damage to your home or fire hazards.